Our Engineering Manager provides you with vital information on essential inspection and maintenance requirements of your personnel transfer carrier.
The Recommended Inspection & Maintenance intervals are listed in the User Manual of every Reflex Marine carrier. It is of crucial importance for the safety of your crew that these recommendations are always adhered to.
– Paul Onions, Engineering Manager
VISUAL INSPECTION PROCEDURE:
- A Visual Inspection is a careful and critical assessment of the components, carried out by a competent person without dismantling the assembly.
- It must be formally recorded.
- It should be completed at the recommended time interval, following the Recommended Inspection & Maintenance Schedule in your User Manual (available for download here).
- The Visual Inspection Checklist Form is available in your User Manual and looks like this:
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOUR UNIT WAS INSPECTED?
Would you like to carry out Inspection & Maintenance of your carriers in-house?
Reflex Marine offer a range of training courses to help you maintain your units and/or improve the safety and efficiency of your crew transfer operations.
Personnel transfer equipment is an integral part of your operational program and as such should always be included in the installation’s planned maintenance programme and regularly inspected and maintained in accordance with OEM recommendations.
Reflex Marine are here to help with further support, recommendations on I&M procedures, information on accessories and replacement parts.
If you have any questions, get in touch by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (+44) 1872 32 11 55.